Thursday, March 27, 2008

Day 76 A day to remember...

This day is one of the highlights in my life as it is the birth date of my daughter. She is definitely the best thing that ever happened to me.

I have spent the last few weeks reconnecting with those I have lost contact with or just have not heard from in awhile. I wonder why we get so caught up in our lives that we do not stay better connected to those who mean something to us. I have many friends and family who do not live close. Yet, with stuff like the internet I still do a poor job of staying connected with them. What is wrong with me? If there is one thing I have learned in my almost 40 years of life is that family and friends matter.

Maybe eventually I will get my head out of the sand and be more diligent to connect with those I love using the gifts of connectedness God blesses us with.

Who in your life could use an email?

No comments: